Welcome and thanks for visiting WNC Landscaping! We pride ourselves for providing quality, licensed, professional landscaping for over 40 years in western North Carolina. Several areas that separate our landscaping services from others also include: being one of only a few licensed landscape contractors in all of western North Carolina, contract landscapers holding B.S. and/or M.S. degrees from North Carolina State University in Landscape Design and Horticulture; expert knowledge of indigenous and area-compatible plant species; expert knowledge or soil quality and preparation; as well as landscape integrity all giving our business certified professionals with over 65 years of combined experience. We take great pride in our life’s work and are grateful to our customers who time and time again refer our services to others. Additionally we offer services in custom pond and waterfall installation that is not only functionally dependable, but artistic in design and scope. One of our latest design areas is waterwalls for patios, porches or even interiors. We also boast one of the only CERTIFIED Irrigation Specialist in all of western North Carolina. Another area of our business is growing North Carolina certified, pesticide-free Fraser Fir Christmas trees. We grow them right here on our farm and provide fresh cut, choose ‘n cut or dug trees for replanting. We offer a fun, family experience that is quick, convenient and mostly affordable. We are located conveniently between Waynesville and Maggie Valley, NC on Jonathan Creek Road, right off of I-40, Exit 20 and sale our trees from Thanksgiving until December 24th. We encourage our potential clients to research landscaping options and to always inquire into professional background, experience, education and certification … we know you’ll find that no other landscape service is as experienced and qualified as WNC Landscaping. Take your time visiting our website. You can also visit us and join us as a friend on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/WNC.Landscaping Contact us at your convenience. We are ready to not only meet your landscaping needs, but your landscaping visions as well. Thank you!
With Spring comes the excitement of warm weather comes the anticipation of outdoor fun and relaxation but also the dread of cleaning, repairing and restoring our outdoor spaces from the damage of winter. After a particularly harsh winter for most of us, our grasses, plants, walls, borders, trees and specialty water or visual features likely suffered damage. For many, the tasks of debris removal, leaf raking and minimal pruning may even be a difficult task. WNC Landscaping is available and ready to serve your residential and commercial landscaping needs this Spring to get your property looking it’s best for the warm weather and to let you enjoy the precious time you have to spend in it.
Ways WNC Landscaping Can Help Your Spring Landscape:
1) Removal of limb & dead organic debris, preparing bedding for flower planting including delivery of topsoil and/or mulch, taking care of the first lawn cut of the season, and trimming and pruning trees and shrubs and providing further weekly and bi-weekly lawn services for those interested.
2) Upgrading or redesigning of the landscape for a fresh or updated look to your property and to enhance curb appeal and increase property value.
3) Lawn re-seeding and/or sod installation as well as repair
4) Patio installation and or patio/outdoor space repair work including stone repair for patio surfaces or just in the case of stepping stones that may have sunk, become broken or moved.
5) Pruning of shrubs, bushes and small ornamental trees (under 12 feet), to promote new growth and remove broken limbs from winter; or to reshape for spring.
6) Tree planting while there is time in the early spring to provide needed shade for areas of the home hit with sun to aid in energy conservation and reduce cost associated with cooling your home in the summer.
7) Clean and de-winterize irrigation systems, waterfalls & ponds for use. Repair any lines or pump problems or issues damaged from winter freezing.
Don’t get overwhelmed by the work that awaits you outside. Don’t let that work keep you and your family and friends from enjoying the beauty and peace of outdoor living. Let WNC Landscaping get your outdoor spaces and landscape “ready, set, go!” for Spring!
Call WNC Landscaping in Waynesville, NC today!
WNC Landscaping, Inc. * 557 Hemphill Road, Waynesville, NC 28785 * 828.926.3224 * Fax: 828.926.2320 * www.wnclandscaping.com * facebook.com/WNC.Landscaping