With Spring comes the excitement of warm weather comes the anticipation of outdoor fun and relaxation but also the dread of cleaning, repairing and restoring our outdoor spaces from the damage of winter. After a particularly harsh winter for most of us, our grasses, plants, walls, borders, trees and specialty water or visual features likely suffered damage. For many, the tasks of debris removal, leaf raking and minimal pruning may even be a difficult task. WNC Landscaping is available and ready to serve your residential and commercial landscaping needs this Spring to get your property looking it’s best for the warm weather and to let you enjoy the precious time you have to spend in it.
Ways WNC Landscaping Can Help Your Spring Landscape:
1) Removal of limb & dead organic debris, preparing bedding for flower planting including delivery of topsoil and/or mulch, taking care of the first lawn cut of the season, and trimming and pruning trees and shrubs and providing further weekly and bi-weekly lawn services for those interested.
2) Upgrading or redesigning of the landscape for a fresh or updated look to your property and to enhance curb appeal and increase property value.
3) Lawn re-seeding and/or sod installation as well as repair
4) Patio installation and or patio/outdoor space repair work including stone repair for patio surfaces or just in the case of stepping stones that may have sunk, become broken or moved.
5) Pruning of shrubs, bushes and small ornamental trees (under 12 feet), to promote new growth and remove broken limbs from winter; or to reshape for spring.
6) Tree planting while there is time in the early spring to provide needed shade for areas of the home hit with sun to aid in energy conservation and reduce cost associated with cooling your home in the summer.
7) Clean and de-winterize irrigation systems, waterfalls & ponds for use. Repair any lines or pump problems or issues damaged from winter freezing.
Don’t get overwhelmed by the work that awaits you outside. Don’t let that work keep you and your family and friends from enjoying the beauty and peace of outdoor living. Let WNC Landscaping get your outdoor spaces and landscape “ready, set, go!” for Spring!
Call WNC Landscaping in Waynesville, NC today!
WNC Landscaping, Inc. * 557 Hemphill Road, Waynesville, NC 28785 * 828.926.3224 * Fax: 828.926.2320 * www.wnclandscaping.com * facebook.com/WNC.Landscaping